MSIE Management Program
Philosophy and Benefits
In today's highly competitive environment, thorough technical knowledge is no longer enough to prepare engineers to assume executive and managerial positions. The MSIE with Specialization in Engineering Management endows graduate engineers and scientists with the analytical tools and managerial skills they need to excel in this highly competitive environment. Designed for technical professionals who hold or plan to assume executive or managerial positions in engineering, this program teaches leading-edge techniques for understanding systems, streamlining processes, and increasing the overall efficiency of engineering, industrial, and governmental organizations.
Tailored to meet the needs of busy professionals, the MSIE with Specialization in Engineering Management can be completed in 5 terms. This program does not require a thesis in order to receive the degree.
- Learn about the admission requirements for this program.
- Learn the program and course requirements for graduation for MSIE Engineering Management program, which provides information regarding possible business school and industrial engineering electives.
- See a list of graduate courses.
- Read the Graduate Handbook.
- Contact Program Faculty Advisors.